1. How did taking the position of an extreme user influence your thinking in relation to the design challenge? Was it different to how you usually generate ideas and empathy?
– By putting my feet into someone else’s shoes, I discovered many other needs from general users’ perspective rather than myself.
– I trate them as completely different ideas as that generated by myself, since we are different people with different needs.
2. Did any of other design thinking techniques help you to work through ideas and collaborate with your group members?
Yes, during our group work:
– We used character profile to build our user;
– We filled the Story Structure Form to complete a whole Narrative about the user experience with this product;
– We also used our sketching skills to create a Storyboard to demonstrate the interaction between our extreme user and the product.