1) Describe your experience of creating personas from different users’ perspectives gathered in the interview data. Was there enough commonality between the 4 people interviewed to form a coherent persona? Or did it make more sense to create a second different persona?
- It was an interesting process for me, because it is not hard to find an answer from others based on these daily questions, besides, it really inspiring to chat with people with their own experiences.
- Since these are basic problems people meet every day, it’s already many features 4 of us could share together to form a persona, but I believe more people to be interviewed could make the final persona more complete.
- Actually, it did make some sense for me to create a second persona because except common areas, there are still little parts of experience we do not share– everyone has his unique views towards even one thing. So, I think although based on only 4 people, it’s still possible to create another persona.
2) Do you think your final persona(s) was successful in generating empathy with users? What would you change to make it better?
- I believe it is already successful and have enough aspects to generate empathy with users and make suggestions to relevant departments to improve the contemporary circumstances.
- However, it is, to some degree, not wide enough for public transportation. Larger number and more kinds of people, especially workers (people who use public transportation very often) should be involved as well to make the final result more convinced.