- 1) How did physically acting out help to explore ideas?
- In order to act out, I need to think from users’ perspectives and do the actions they may do,which is helpful to be build the sympathy with the users. Actually, I did generate new ideas which I had never come up with when I was on the plane.
- 2) Did you refine your ideas and solutions to the problem through bodystorming? In what way?
Yes, I did. When brainstorming,I found that ideas were came up to solve the sam question, the best way to refine them is comparing their positives and negatives and choose the best idea.
- 3) What was difficult or challenging about bodystorming?
I think for me, the most difficult part is that my ideas are constrained into regular thoughts. Maybe it is because that I usually tend to find the model answers of the problem, which is totally negative for brain storming.
- 4) Does bodystorming lend itself to certain types of problems?
Personally, I think that bodystorming would be effective when we are designing an object for people to use in their daily lives. It would be quite helpful to use body actions to generate more ideas.